Texas, (Yes! That's his name.) is an award winning & nationally published makeup artist. He began his beauty career with a passion to motivate and inspire people. His work in the film and editorial industry along with being very approachable, helped him to become one of Austin's most sought-after makeup artists.
Praise from a Clients:
Texas creates a comfortable environment on set or at a clients home. He always sharing make-up tips, and brings contagious positivity to a job. He is always encouraging and assisting others even if it’s not under his job description, and that’s what sets him apart. He is a fabulous make-up artist and an even better team player.
-Cory R. / Austin Monthly Magazine
Make-up for weddings, photo-shoots, special events, and films. I also do make-up classes for individuals or groups.
* Head Shots for Portfolios
* Fashion Shows
* Proms/Formals/Special Events
* Editorial/Magazine Shoots
* Make Up Classes and Tutorials
Available for on-site make-up appointments anywhere in Austin and the surrounding area. If outside the Austin area, call ahead of time to determine if arrangements can be made. Travel Fees may apply.
Call ahead to check for availability.
* Beauty Consultation: $100.00 (Will personally assess your current make up and help determine what is right for you and help you with any look you might be trying to achieve. Example: Smokey Eyes, Lips, Contouring, False Lashes and application.) This will include make-up application.
* Pre-Wedding trials: $100.00, will include false lashes. Trials are usually around an hour at which time we will assess make-up looks, lashes, and what you will need on the day of wedding (ie., lipsticks, glosses, and powder for touch-ups).
* Bridal make-up: $125 and will include false lashes and application. Bridal Packages are available upon request.
* Make Up Classes: Personal or Professional TV/Film. In the classes I will go over your needs for make-up, whether it is for personal or film use. I will see what it is that you might need product-wise, brushes, make-up, etc. I will tailor a regimen for you or your staff for what suits each individual. With groups, it does not include full make-up application - just touch-ups. If wanting a full lesson on make-up for individuals, one on one will include full make-up. It will be $100 for anyone wanting full make-up, and classes/tutorials usually run an hour. Classes are $100 per hour.
* Personal Shopping: $75.00 (Clients needing beauty supplies but do not have time, or not sure what to buy, I will do the shopping for you. Please call a few days in advance, if possible.)
* Beauty Make Up: Starts at $90.00 (Special skin treatment is extra, i.e. for acne or redness.)
* Fashion/Runway Make Up: $150.00
* False Lashes and Application: $15.00 (I use all natural hair lashes in many different styles and will make sure that they are a perfect fit for you.)
* Tattoo Cover Up: $35.00 (Also includes bruises or scar cover up dependent on size. Prices could vary.)
* Men’s Make Up: $50.00 Standard make up for Head Shots or Commercial/Editorial Print.
* Bridal Packages and Make-up Classes for groups available upon request.
All appointments must be confirmed 24 hours prior to the appointment.
I accept VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, DISCOVER, and Cash (No checks, please).
For further information, you may call: 512-431-5286